Friday 31 January 2014

Off for a Spa treatment

I'm off for a Spa treatment this afternoon, followed by a Champagne tasting dinner at our club this evening and a stay in the hotel overnight...mmmm lovely!
I'd better get this posted quickly.
Here is a card I made today using my new die from Simon Says Stamp. Isn't it the greatest!
I used the sketch and picture inspiration from Fusion
...and the theme of Over the Edge from Casual Fridays
I filled the gaps in the hearts with scraps of DP from my drawer. I believe the Red spotty paper is from Cuddly Buddly, the pale spotty one from Pink Petticoat and the manuscript from an old piece of music.
The sentiment is computer generated and mounted on a shortened Spellbinder die-cut.
I'd better pack a bag for this evening!


17 comments:

  1. Hello Chrissie, lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Chrissie, oooh enjoy yourself.....sure you will :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chrissie. Hope you had a lovely time.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - your day sounds SO much better than mine!! Although I'd get a headache from tasting all the champagne!! Love all the pretty patterns on your hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received this die as well and hope to work with it this weekend. Your card is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes simple gorgeous Chrissie. Hope you enjoyed pampering ... How could you not?!?!?!? X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty!! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully done Chrissie. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and lovely!!! Thanks for joining us this week at FUSION! Hope you can play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply super! Love the different paper inlays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you captures the picture on ur card, music notes to polka dots, perfection. Glad to see you at Fusion!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Chrissie! I love all the white around those gorgeous hearts! Great take on the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS and oh so pretty! I love that die and the patterned paper inside the hearts is just wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. so simple and sweet! love those patterned hearts! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the papers you chose for your row of hearts! thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, Chrissie! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from Fusion!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie