Monday 29 October 2012

About time for a challenge

It seems that I haven't designed a card specifically for some of my favourite challenges for quite some time, so I thought I should remedy that.
Here is a card which fulfils three four challenges.

I took the sketch from Clean and Simple 

 ...the colours from Dynamic Duos,

Simon Says Stamp  Autumn Leaves (2nd entry)

                                      and finally the use of Kraft from Casual Fridays 



The designated colours were applied to the SU French Foliage stamps using SU Marker pens and the squares were all die-cut with Nesties.
If left to my own devices, I probably wouldn't have added the twine, but in adhering to the sketch, I must admit that it does add something to the finished effect.
My thoughts go to the folks living on the east coast of the USA, I do hope you all stay safe through the threatened hurricane. DO take care.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chrissie.... fabulous stamp!
    Suzi B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Chrissie the scoring on the two layers is very effective and I love the stamping:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Chrissie! I love the beautiful leaves and the added postage is an unexpected pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie,
    What a wonderful idea to use that leaf with these colours, I have to admit, I love the twine and I think you did such a great job combining the challenges. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Chrissie :-)

    this would fit in with the Simon Says Stamp one too if you feel like linking :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout - I love the double white panel to highlight the sentiment. The leaves are gorgeous! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 challenges in one well done! Love the leaves with the simple post script. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! Perfectly balanced CAS card and the stamped image is great! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chrissie :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie