Saturday 14 August 2010

Christmas in Summer

Yesterday a package arrived with a couple of new crafty bits... some snowflake dies from Marianne's Creatables and a Christmas sentiment embossing folder from Crafts Too. I thought I would put the two together and this is what I came up with.
The white card is pearlised and has a lovely sheen to it, showing off the definition of the embossing really well. I used my Cuttlebug random Dots folder to emboss the backing paper to tie in with the sentiment.
I love simple!
Stampavie and More - Christmas in Summer

9 comments:

  1. Stunning design and love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous and elegant card Chrissie! I love the shimmer of the pearl card and the snowflakes are a lovely design. I agree, simple is very good :), especially for Christmas cards. Have a good weekend. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Chrissie this is such a striking card those two colours make this look so classy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, The Christmas Greeting folder works really well on your simple, but classy Navy and white card. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, simple hits the spot once again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really effective - I love navy and white together.
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, so striking and so simple. Ideal if you are batch making. Back from hols now, although still not better...will contact you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but stylish....a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this simple and stunning style. It pops and will stand out on anyones mantlepiece - as this is the spot that it deserves!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie