Tuesday 24 August 2010

Blog award

I just arrived home from a weekend at my son's in Bury St Edmunds to look on my blog and see that Sylvie in Gibraltar had sent me this lovely award. I really appreciate her kindness to think of me and if you paid her blog a visit, I think that you'd be really glad you did, as she makes really fabulous cards.
In turn I need to name three things that I like about myself and then pass this award on to 7 other bloggers, both difficult! The choice of recipients is huge as there are so many wonderful friends to choose from.
I may have to think about the three things for a while, but here are the seven!
Thank you all so much for your visits and the wonderful comments which you leave on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award Chrissie.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Chrissie thank you so much for passing this onto me
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie - thank you so much - very much appreciated. I am really pleased you like my blog.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie