Tuesday 17 August 2010

Cherry Ripe!

At Penny Black's Challenge this week, everyone is feeling a little 'Fruity', and so my mind immediately went to this stamp which I found after a rummage through a big box of stamps at the Farnborough Show some time ago. Isn't it dreadful that I don't really know if it was this year or last, the time flies by so quickly.
I used the sketch from Card Patterns #77, but added a sentiment... I couldn't help it honest!
The spoon and the cherries were glazed with Anita's 3D Gloss and a drop of dew in the form of a tiny gem was added to each Papermania punched and embossed leaf.
The background paper is from Fred She Said!
We're off to another cricket match this evening, I'm just getting rid of my stiff shoulder following our last visit. I hope it doesn't get too cold tonight!

10 comments:

  1. Love that image - definitly fruity!
    Lovely card!
    Enjoy the cricket - you certainly are a big fan! I don't really understand it much, but I guess it isn't really a popular game in Slovenia!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. I love cricket too :-) It sounds like you've been playing it with you having a stiff shoulder....I'm only a watcher :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Chrissie

    great card hun, love the green dp, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image - love the colours. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Chrissie another beautiful card I love the colours that image is gorgeous
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Chrissie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card! I love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card as always chrissie.....thanks for joining in the fruity fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Your cards are always so lovely and crisp- you really have found your style and you don't get drawn in to overdoing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!!! Love this PB image each time i see it.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie