The bride came to collect the remainder of her wedding stationery and was thrilled with what she saw.
I asked her to check everything carefully before she took the stuff away as I had noticed, only a short while before she arrived, that I had given one person the wrong first name! (David instead of Daniel), so I sorted that out sharpish.
However, when she was checking through, she spotted that there was a couple whose surname was mis-spelt. My husband had proof read through all that I had printed and found everything to be correct. So I went back to the sheet she had given me for the table plan and discovered that as she had photocopied it, the last letter from a couple of the names had been missed off the edge of the sheet by the photocopier. I probably should have checked it against an earlier list she had given me, but I was taking the latest info as definitive!
It was rapidly changed, and so all's well that ends well!
I hope they have a lovely day!