Sunday, 1 November 2009
Why is colouring so relaxing?
If I feel the need to just chill for a while, I find that a spot of colouring fits the bill. This was the case here with Tilda. I had watched a video on how to colour auburn/red hair with Copics, but sadly I didn't have a single one of the colours recommended, so I improvised. I don't think it looks too bad... and it was relaxing to do.
The chair is a Whimsie Doodle image printed onto a Cuddly Buddly paper. The other papers are from Pink Petticoat.
This is for several challenges so I'll list them.
1. Crafty Creations - Thanksgiving/Gratitude
2. Papertake - Spots & Stripes
3. One Stop Crafts - Newspaper/Text (Overprinted on the backing paper and also on the leaves)
4. Copic Creations - Red Hair
5. Fun with Shapes & More - Borders & Frames (each piece of backing paper has a border)
6. Pile It On - Thank You
7. Crafty Catz - Sketch
8. Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential - Words ~ The Sentiment is computer generated, the text on the backing paper is from an Image Tree stamp and the there is also text on the leaves.
9, ABC Challenge - Green ...I had to include this challenge as the card is SO green!