Monday 20 December 2021

Be Merry

This is my last session as Guest Designer at Stamps & Fun = Creativity

The theme for my last session is Colour of Christmas.

To me Christmas is Red and Green.... and white of course. 
Red for lots of reasons... Rudolph's nose, Santa's suit, the robin's breast (because he stays with us all through the winter), poinsettias and berries from lots of plants which see the birds and other creatures through the winter.
Green for the Christmas tree and other evergreens which we bring indoors to decorate our homes. 
Anyway, enough waxing lyrical, here is my card with a couple of jolly polar bears (from MFT) wearing their warm woolly scarves in Christmas colours.
The 'merry' is from Papertrey Ink and the 'be' separate letters from a Memory Box alphabet.



 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie