Tuesday 31 July 2018

Male Room

For some time I've been pondering what card to make for a dear friend of ours whose birthday is fast approaching!When I saw the challenge at the Male Room  which is to use an unexpected item on a card.... this idea popped into my head. 
If I don't make lists, then lots of things get forgotten or overlooked and the card for Geoff has been on a list on my desk for a while.
I typed out this list on the computer and cut out the paper pad sheet with what I believe is a Marianne die. The Happy is from Creative Dies from Craft Essentials and the  BIRTHDAY is from Cutplorations. I pinched the paper clip from my husband's drawer!
I'm off to see the Hygienist at the dentist in about half an hour! Yuk!

3 comments:

  1. A great idea for a card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card you made :-))
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic design! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie