Quite a lot of the cards I have made this week would fall in to the category for this week's challenge at "Less is More"!
However here are a couple ... needless to say one is water-coloured!
It's not a great picture, but I really enjoyed water-colouring this image from Clearly Besotted. This particular floral collection lends itself really well to water-colouring techniques.
Here I stamped with Versamark and coloured with Distress Inks. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.
Because watercolour paper is an odd shade, it doesn't lend itself to mounting on either white or ivory card, unless it's completely covered in pigment... hence this is mounted on blue which has been dry embossed with a manuscript embossing folder.
This is one of my favourite floral dies... it's such an elegant poppy image!
The edging is die-cut with a Marianne die.
Last night we went to a supper with friends who were raising funds for MacMillan cancer care. It was great fun, a lot of work for the hosts but a wonderful amount of cash was raised for the charity. It's such a great way to make money for a really good cause!
Today I'm going to see my son's new house for the first time...I shall be supervising the removal men delivering the furniture on Wednesday... they managed to fit the delivery in at short notice, but my son has a clinic in Worthing and his wife has patients to see in Bury St Edmunds and so neither can be there! Could be a recipe for disaster, so wish me luck!