Monday 7 December 2009

My Time to Craft - Xmas Foliage


My house is beginning to look a little more festive. The tree, bought in the States when we lived there in the 70's, has emerged from the loft for its 34th Christmas and it looks as good as ever!
I like to buy tree ornaments whenever I see them when we're away. I have snowshoes from Quebec, a Mozart marionette from Vienna, an angel from Barbados, a wooden cat and dog from St Augustine Florida, a cotton flower angel from Atlanta, Georgia... I could go on and on, but each one reminds me of wonderful holidays spent in lots of interesting places.
This card for My Time to Craft, uses a Tim Holtz mistletoe stamp, with Stazon Olive green ink and mounted on Nesties. The punch is from Martha Stewart. I quite like monotones!

7 comments:

  1. Superb in it's simplicity :o)
    I used to collect Christmas candles wherever I went but it got to the stage where there were far too many so last year I took them all to my local Treetops Hospice shop where I hopw they managed to make a few pennies from them :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is really elegant hun so love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card Chrissie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - like the green paper under the scallop will have to CASE that idea!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card - like the green paper under the scallop will have to CASE that idea!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a johnny come lately ornament collector. But I have a ridiculously fabulously stupid collection of......shaped cookie cutters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Chrissie. Hope your PC gremlins are fixed.

    Please post a pic of your tree, it sounds beautiful

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie