Sunday 19 July 2009

Stamp Something - Sketch Challenge & Secret Crafter Spots and Stripes


I am so grateful to Stamp Something's Blog for introducing me to the digi-images from Dustin Pike. I bought several as soon as I went to his website, (I posted some cards using his dinosaurs yesterday... do take a look) but decided to use this freebie download for this challenge.
The image is coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and blended with a water brush.
The sentiment stamp is from Wood Cellar Graphics.
What a great prize for this challenge... more images from Justin Pike!
For the Secret Crafter Challenge, spots and stripes are the order of the day... and here we have spots and stripes!
Have a great Sunday.
Chrissie

10 comments:

  1. aww Chrissie this is gorgeous I love the image you've used so cute, thanks for joining us at scsc hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real cutie, love the colours, isn't she a real softy lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card hun love that cook he brings a smile to my face. You asked about the butterfly its actuially on a sheet from Panduro Hobbies
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie, I wish my Birthday was sooner than December.. you all make me wish I had a printer so that I can have some off these very cute images. Great Card Chrissie, dare I say, "as usual" Hope you are having a good weekend. I spend all day in my shed, cos the weather was so bad, once I was down there I did not want to venture out in the rain to come back home. LOL! well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it..LOL. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, I love the Dustin Pike image and your colours are lovely, the sentiment is perfect too!.
    Thanks for playing along with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card and just love the sentiment! LOL

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment! Great papers and image too- must take a look at his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and sentiment, they brought a smile to my face. Thank you for joining us at SCSC, Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and yummy!!! Love how you flipped the sketch and the sentiment is so cute!!! Great colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie