Wednesday 23 December 2020

Winter Blues


For this card I used a piece of navy card onto which I had heat embossed a snowflake design with white embossing powder. I cut the gnome's hat and clothes from this and added a white beard and white nose. I played with the idea of a blue nose and a patterned nose or even a red one but decided to keep it white, but it is stacked, so that it is slightly raised from the rest of the die cut pieces. The gnome is from SSS, the aperture tree die from Memory Box and I can't remember the make of the sentiment.
The theme at Christmas Craft Creations this time is Winter Blues... so I just went with the colour rather than any other interpretation!
I hope that everyone is staying safe, these are such difficult times, but hopefully the advent of the vaccine will gradually start to get things back to normal!
Take Care.




 

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! I hope you had a fab Christmas. Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowflake embossing. Love this card. Stay safe and have a better new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie