Something very strange happened!
I completed this post and published it... having linked it to the challenges it was created for. Today only the card is apparent, with no text whatsoever.
Many thanks to Loll for visiting pointing out that lots was missing!
SO.... I made a stencil from vellum and a Memory Box die. I sponged through Distress Inks in WIld Honey and Spiced Marmalade, then overstamped with an old stamp from SU's (long since retired) Gorgeous Grunge set. The bees are also from Memory Box and are the fiddliest things to assemble! They are cut from white card, then coloured with alcohol markers and topped with Nuvo Crystal Glaze. The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs.
The challenges I'm linking to are ...
Addicted to Stamps and More
It's a total mystery to me as to where the text from my original post went to... technology will never cease to astound me!