Friday 11 May 2018

A couple more cards


Here is a simple card made for the challenge at Colours and Sketches.
When I saw the design I immediately thought of this digi image which was lurking somewhere in the depths of my computer. As it has been there for quite sometime I really don't remember its origin. It was simply coloured with Promarkers, cut out and mounted on 3D pads. The sentiment is from a stamp set from Creative Stamps.



This one is for the CAS Christmas Challenge. It couldn't be much simpler! Again this is a digi image but when filed away on my computer ages ago, I failed to add a source to it, so if anyone recognises it I should be pleased to know its source. He was gently shaded and twinkled with Glamour Dust.
The sentiment is from Altenew which I believe was a freebie with a mag. The embossing on the background is from  a Sheena Douglass folder.

12 comments:

  1. Your little snowman is so cute and I love how you added so much texture with your snowy background, Chrissie! Such a perfect sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Christmas Challenge ~ Barb GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your You & Me card, Chrissie! It makes me smile! Your little snowman is sweet and lovable! Love the embossed snow behind him! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Chrismtas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable cards. The snowy embossed background adds beautiful dimensions to your snowman card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas Snowman challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love that trio of adorable images! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Chrissie, those bears are just the cutest. The snowman looks chilly standing there in the snow. I thought that was texture paint instead of embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the cas layout and the wonderfully snowy background for you cute snowman. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two adorable cards, Chrissie! Love the embossed snow and the Glamour Dusted snow baby! He's so sweet!! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS Chrismtas! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fantastic cards Chrissie! Love the sweet you and me card. Those bears are adorable! And so is your sweet snowman. Perfect CAS design with all this lovely white and lots of texture. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two cutie-pie cards, Chrissie! The first one is so playful, which makes it romantic in my book and your snowman ... well, what can I say? You know I think you make the best snowmen!! Hope all is well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those darling bears are simply delightful, and you've chosen a perfect sentiment to go with them! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card with us at CC&S - it's wonderful seeing you play along with us! :) Your snowman card is terrific, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bears are so cute and I love that you have the three different images. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little snowman - love the embossed background. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    Also love your card with the adorable bears.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie