Thursday 2 February 2017

The Blues


The CAS challenge for February at Happy Little Stampers is to use the colour BLUE!
Here I used one of the Birthday butterflies, using the die cuts to create an inked backdrop I stamped onto some smooshed card with Versamark and embossed in Liquid Platinum embossing powder before die cutting them and popping them onto the background. The sentiment is from the same set.
I've been seriously lacking in mojo recently, maybe a holiday will recharge my batteries!


8 comments:

  1. I love your card design, can see no hiding mojo here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno... your mojo looks bloody fine to me! LOVE this Chrissie. So elegant!! Hope you are having a good holiday - see you when you get back (in blog land that is lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classy and sophisticated Chrissie. Love how you've teased those wings for added dimension. Catch up soon but hope you've had a wonderful trip. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the embossing with this colour looks amazing and I see no lack of mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chrissie,
    a great idea to use the butterflies to mask the background. It looks really amazing!
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely no lack of mojo here Chrissie! I love the gold embossing on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ! How much I love this challenge theme with my favourite colour ! All the cards from the team are so gorgeous and yours is no exception ! And what a clever idea you had to make your background ! Stunning card ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the late visit on this one! A fab idea to use the die cuts to blend your background then top with the same images. The platinum shade looks great with the blue tones too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie