Wednesday, 6 April 2011
They repaired it reasonably quickly all things considered, however upon its return I discovered that it had been totally reset and all my programs and files etc were no longer there. It was like a brand new computer!
Today I have spent nearly all my time adding essential programs like virus protection, printer drivers email details... my 'LIM' email address is still elusively keeping away from my Windows Mail... it just doesn't want to join in the fun! I can't work out how to add it. I did it once before, but now I can't remember what I did exactly.
Anyway enough of my woes... well almost, I cant remember how I made my watermark either, so I'll have to do without until I manage to sort that little lot out too!
Here is a card made from the sketch at Clean and Simple, I feel quite pleased that I've managed to get it onto my blog at all!
I'm off to do a little more sorting out now!
Allsorts - Blooming Blossoms