Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sparkle

One of the participants in our Clean and Simple challenges over at "Less is More" used these dies from Marianne Creatables and I thought they were lovely and so bought some straight away. I love the fact that they are circles but only symmetrical in one plane.
For this wedding card I cut and embossed them and added gems to the larger one and Glamour dust to the smaller. I added a computer sentiment and a silver heart charm attached to an organza bow.
I love white on white and usually I would have lots of texture,  but I thought that these embossed circles needed a plain backdrop, so they are simply double mounted onto squares of similar white card.
ABC Challenge  S - Sparkle
My Mum's Craft Shop - All that Glitters

14 comments:

  1. Only one word for this Chrissie - STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so elegant Chrissie!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW Chrissie, what a truly elegant card. thank you for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenges. Happy Easter Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely, Chrissie. Thanks for sharing! This is so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous!!.. I will have to get some of these dies now .Lol..
    Hug
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!!! I love the white on white look - so very elegant. I may have to add these dies to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Chrissie. White on white is one of my favourite styles and this is gorgeous.Love that embossed circle frame.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic as ever Chrissie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you liked these dies, you've put them to good use as well. Gorgeous card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super jealous of you clean and simple creation! I can NEVER seem to do it right!!!!! Such a stunning card hun, thank you soo much for joining the MMCS challenge x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Very elegant hun!

    Thanks for playing along with our All That Glitters Challenge at MMCS and hope to see you again soon!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Chrissie this is absolutely beautiful, classy and elegant awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie