Tuesday 12 April 2011

On the Spot

A friend from my choir is quackers about ducks. I have used all of my PB duckling stamps on cards for her over the year and recently she asked me for some Easter cards for her kids, also using ducks, with this sentiment.
I think they're kinda cute.
The challenge from My Time to Craft this week is entitled On the Spot and this DT card has the Swiss Dots embossing folder providing the spots for it!
The sentiment was computer generated and the image coloured with Distress inks.
I was away at the weekend in Salisbury and had a super time shopping in the sunshine and singing in the cathedral on Saturday evening.
Yesterday I had a quick dash to Bath to pick up some gardening tools and appliances which we had given to my daughter, which she will no longer be needing, as they are having their back garden re-landscaped.
They will be on their way to my son's when next we visit them I think!
Today is another beautiful sunny day... I may just get a little weeding done!

15 comments:

  1. I love your ducky card. :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's lovely Chrissie, thanks for the comments you left me i'm feeling lots better hope Mandi is! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cute card Chrissie,my DIL is duck mad also. Sounds like you have been busy too.Enjoy the gardening :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute are they??? I love the humourous sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie I am glad you had a great time at the weekend when I read your post last week and saw what you were doing it sounded lovely, I love Salisbury Cathedral it has been many years since I visited. I am so loving that duck image they look both fabulous and fun especially with that added sentiment a super Easter card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute, I love the ducks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me chuckle out loud :) Thanks!

    Cute image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Ducky. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ducks, the're my youngest son's obsession, must be something to do with the south coast :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous card Chrissie,I love the image.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ducks are just too cute! Beautiful, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, love your colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. Lovely card. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie