Monday 18 April 2011

Clean and Simple

Here is a quick card using the sketch from Clean and Simple no 136.
I have used some fabulous SU papers given to me by my lovely buddy Mandi. I've been stroking them for ages, not actually having the courage to cut into them as they're so lovely!
The sentiment was computer generated and the SU button has some of the backing card behind it to tone with the colour scheme.
Being really frugal, this card blank is made from the bottom sheet of the paper pack!

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a recycled card base! I like this whole crafting for "free" thing. It's a really lovely card - the colour combos are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your recycling resourcefulness! I know what you mean - that Elegant Soirée DP is very strokable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and lovely colours. It's a good sketch isn't it, I have mine to upload still:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also mean't to say thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my Challenge cards I really appreciate them and enjoy stimulating the old grey matter each week :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes this papers really lovely and your card looks very fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie! Thanks for coming to my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I love your cards they are beautiful and elegant looking!I'll be coming back here for inspirations.
    Luv,
    aida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie