Monday 16 June 2014

Paper Piecing

This little Woodware stamp set is perfect for paper piecing. Here I stamped the little aeroplane on various pieces of paper from my scrap drawer. it's a great way to use them up. They have been sculling around in there for so long that I don't remember which site they came from, but all have been printed by me. I'm glad to say that I can still print, as my printer decided it didn't want to print anything my computer sent to it. In the end I had to un-install and re-install the software before I had any joy!
The sentiment was also computer generated.
CAS on Sunday has a challenge for Paper Piecing this week, so this is for that!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie