Tuesday 24 June 2014

Free Sentiments continued!

In my last post I added some sentiments which I made in MS Word. Not being the world's most techy person I encountered a few snags in converting them to a format to post on my blog. It seems that amongst other things the quality of the image deteriorated in transposition. I hope that I have now sorted it and that they will be in a usable form.
If you have already downloaded them, please could you go back and check the latest version, I think that it should be better.
Here is another set for you to try!

7 comments:

  1. Ah Chrissie thank you those are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your sentiments! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chrissie for sharing these - they will be so useful and the font is super! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Chrissie - these are lovely.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chrissie, so useful to have these ready made! I had a quick look at Mandi's wedding shop site and see that she's closed sun,Mon and Tues which are the days I will be on the IOW!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Chrissie, I am sure to make good use of them and will credit to you when I do! Thank you for sharing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the font and design, Chrissie. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie