Saturday 7 June 2014

My bedroom colours!

The challenge at Less is More this week is another colour one.
Everyone's cards could be quite different however as the colours are to be the colours of one's bedroom!
My bedroom is ivory, brown and red and here are my cards!
I have coloured this little bird as a robin. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday!

Here is my lovely Penny Black chicken, with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.

This cupcake and its cherry were part of a £5 grab bag of stamps from Rubbernecker, bought at Ally Pally the last time I went. The sentiment is from Indigo Blu!
I masked the cherry and stamped the cake before colouring with Copics and glazing with Anita's 3D gloss.

When I visited my son this week, the furniture was still in the same positions that I had arranged it in when I supervised the moving in the previous week!
 I must have got it right! 
I had a lovely thank you card from my daughter-in-law, she was obviously pleased with my efforts! I had also telephoned West Sussex Highways agency to report a huge pothole outside their house. The problem was rectified within a day! They were impressed with that too!
Have a good weekend!
I bought this furniture in France quite some years ago, it didn't look quite so large in the showroom in the Dordogne, the man who shipped it over for me was very helpful!!

20 comments:

  1. Great cards, I love the cupcake sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards especially the one with the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun and comic birdie stamps Chrissie and the cupcake looks good enough to take a bite. Great colours. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh gorgeous cards Chrissie, great colour combo's too. My fav is the 1st one I think this week, that cute birdie/piercing and layout is fab :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh gorgeous cards Chrissie, great colour combo's too. My fav is the 1st one I think this week, that cute birdie/piercing and layout is fab :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great Chrissie. We have the same colour scheme lol! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Chrissie .... love the birds! What a lovely colour combo too. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the chicken and chicken wire card... but yes the cake sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards capturing the colours of your bedroom Chrissie! Your room sounds very classic, like your style in cards, whereas mine is a bit mellow - as I like to mix colours. The challenge this week is a very interesting one, and I'm enjoying visiting the blogs. Thanks for the inspiration. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all three great Chrissie! --- but I have a little soft spot for the hen and the bird.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Chrissie, love the crazy chicken!

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards Chrissie! Love your bedroom too....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning cards Chrissie, just love the colour scheme, your bedroom furniture is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie, fab cards, I adore the robin card and well done for getting it right for your Son, tricky business I have found LOL :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The bird looks fab as a robin!
    I love the way your trio is so different and yet part of a series thanks to the colours, tres elegante
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interresting challenge this week and also interesting to read everyone else's colours. Love all 3 of your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the chicken fence card so much!!! I've been dying to play with my chicken stamps and that folder! You have given me great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The French furniture looks beautiful in your room Chrissie - I can see why you fell in love with it. Your cards are all great fun this week but since I can never resist a robin bird, that one's my favourite! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, wonderfully funny cards. Delicate and

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all such fun cards Chrissie! Can't decide on a favourite as they are all great! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie