Wednesday 18 June 2014

NBUS

The wonderfully talented Darnell....(everyone knows Darnell) has begun a new challenge entitled
N B U S
The first challenge has the theme Anything  Goes... with a friendly kinda twist.
I couldn't resist having a go and so here is my contribution for her first challenge!

This little number uses my new dies from Lil Inkers purchased from the lovely Tara at Make the Day Special.
It's just so simple, a bunch of die-cutting and one little stamp. I used a Cuttlebug die for the tag, which was just the right size for the sentiment (also Lil Inkers)!
I think that the stitched shapes are pretty cool!
I was going to wish Darnell good luck with her new venture, but seeing the number of entries already... I don't think she needs any luck... she just has the talent and charisma to make it a success!
Well done Darnell!

5 comments:

  1. Shucks, Chrissie, you make me blush! Thank you for your kind words and your good wishes! I've come a long way in two years from that ignorant blogger asking you and Mandy all those questions about challenges and rules and acronyms, huh?!

    I am over the Milky Way with this sweet and simple card! First of all, love the colors! Secondly, sigh, I have not seen those wee puzzle pieces and now they will be added to NBUS Mountain in the Playhouse! I MUST have them! Of course, using the stitched ribbon with all these stitched dies is genius! This design is so cute and would work for a bunch of occasions.

    Thank you for joining my NBUS Challenge, posting my button, and spreading the word to your readers! It means the world to me!! Hugs, Darnell

    (That cutie-pie stamp is a must-have with the heart and puzzle design. My eyes may be a wee bit tired, but I'm not seeing where it is from. Is there a name on it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Chrissie - thanks for the shout out. Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, Love your card, the puzzle pieces are inspired and that sentiment is perfect :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Chrissie,great stitching effect and heart.... loving the green too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie