Monday 5 October 2020

Robin


I guess these little birds from Technique Tuesday could be any kind you like... I chose to make this little chap into a robin for the challenge at CAS Christmas which is 

I think that they are really cute and don't get them out as often as I should. I coloured him with alcohol markers and cut the square with a Framelit die, I cut a larger square and with the aid of my MISTI stamped the sentiment which is from MFT, around each edge.
Yesterday was a bit of a technological nightmare. I couldn't send emails except from an icloud email address which I didn't really realise I had. Incoming emails were fine! My phone was telling me that the WiFi connection in my house was suddenly 'Weak Security'.  All very puzzling and extremely frustrating. Today I spent an hour on the phone either waiting for or speaking with a Virgin Media representative, who informed me that as my phone had updated to iOS 14.0.1, my Hub needed to be recalibrated. She then took me through the process and now things seems to be back to normal. 
The emails I had tried to send yesterday morning started to arrive about 12 hours later!
As Shakespeare said "All's well that ends well!"

Avenue 613 Anything Goes - Things with Wings

6 comments:

  1. what a cutie, he's the perfect little Robin Chrissie and love the Christmas square frame, Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design, Chrissie, and I love the little birdie at the center!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cute little long legged red bird Chrissie - and the sentiment stamped all around the framing is so pretty! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little Christmas bird, Chrissie. Love the sentiment frame. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! Happy to hear you got everything straightened away with your email. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute CAS Christmas card!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean & classy all at the same time!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie