Friday 11 September 2020

White Christmas


Here are two of my favourite 'go to' items for Christmas cards, my Sheena Douglass 'Snow ' Embossing folder and I think it is a Memory Box Christmas trees die. When I spotted this sentiment in a set in my stash from Mama Elephant, I thought that as I was making a white on white card, it would be a real tongue in cheek thing to add!

I had three challenges in mind when making this card.



S for Snow

I still find this new Blogger a pain 😏, in fact I haven't used it much, which is probably why I'm still somewhat in the dark as to its potential or even its everyday use. My card making itself has dropped off somewhat recently, playing second fiddle to a renewed interest in sewing. 
I wonder how long we will have to continue with our current regimes, it seems incredible to me that the whole world is in a similar state!
Stay safe everyone.



 

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Chrissie! Lovely work, as always.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty - always love white on white, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant. White on white is always impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your card - beautiful and serene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Beautiful scene in white! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why this is your favourite embossing folder, Chrissie! Gorgeous falling snow and lovely white-on-white scene with your snowhills and trees. I think we are all feeling tired of the restrictions, but this will most likely go on for a while yet. Stay safe! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition, Chrissie! I love your white-on-white color palette and your lovely snowy sky! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely take on the sketch, simply beautiful. Thank for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the white on white is so striking and your embossing folder is one of the best snow ones I have seen! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Chrissie what a stunner, white on white always makes such a statement. love your snowy embossing folder background for your trees. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. White on White, Beautiful, Elegant, Gorgeous! That doesn't even cover it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a peaceful scenery!! Such a great Christmas card! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card - love the embossing folder. You made the cheeky white on white look work well. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful white on white card Chrissie! Love that embossed snowy sky and your sweet little pines! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful snowy white on white Cgristmas card you have created, Chrissie. Thank you for joining in the S and T challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie