Saturday 19 September 2020

Thanks


Here is a card made from a simple sketch from CASe This Sketch .


It was made with scraps from my 'come in  handy' drawers. I am dreadful  at throwing things away (you should see our garage... but then you probably wouldn't want to!)
The die is by Alexandra Renke and the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I added tiny pearls where the die had small holes, to give the impression of a little sheen.
To get the vellum to fold neatly around the front panel, so that it could be adhered on  the reverse, I dry embossed it with the die which I used to cut the panel. I could then fold it on the emboss lines and it fitted perfectly.


 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Chrissie. Did you source the Renke die here in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t remember exactly where all of them were sourced, I did get some in this country but others from abroad.

      Delete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie