Wednesday 26 August 2020

A Christmas Creature


How is everyone getting on with the latest version of Blogger?
I couldn't believe what I was seeing the first time I came across it and felt totally at sea. I'm sure it's supposed to be 'New' and 'Improved', but so far I don't see any advantages and am having difficulty finding my way around. It seems totally unintuitive.

This  is my DT card for the latest challenge at Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is Animals.

For my card I used a Penny Black image coloured with alcohol pens and using a computer generated sentiment, as I fancied the reindeer saying this and didn't have a rubber stamp with those words... plus I could choose a cool font (Are you Serious)

To me the present version of Blogger, particularly in the Design part, looks like a draft version and rather unpolished/unfinished. Maybe it's just me!
Will I get around to liking this new version of Blogger?  .... I'm not holding my breath!

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your reindeer card, so cute on his little skis. New blogger I do not love! Have got more used to it but per hate is the redirect instead of just taking you straight to where you want to be. Now Facebook are changing their look too........better for who?! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable reindeer, Chrissie! Great layout and I love the black background! The new Blogger is a real adventure! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun PB image this is and I love your design, Chrissie! As for Blogger, I gave it a try and immediately switched back to the Legacy version. I've heard that they are going to force us all to change, but I've also heard that we can keep on Legacy, they just may not support it (haha, like they ever have!). I hope it's the later because I don't think there was anything wrong that needed to be updated and it always has bugs. People are losing photos and posts and that's just not funny. Anyway, more importantly, I hope you are all doing well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh What Fun indeed. Cute little reindeer enjoying his skates. I am with you on the blogger deal. New and improved is not always necessary or good--especially for us oldsters LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie