Monday 2 September 2019

Pink & Grey


The colour combination for the challenge at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge is Pink & Grey!


I love this mix and in fact it was the exact thing I chose for the very first challenge at "Less is More" when I created that challenge way back in 2011.
Here I chose to use dies by Alexandra Renke and coloured the cherry blossom with watercolours. The sentiment is by Altenew. The plain grey panel looked a little flat so I embossed it with a texture plate from Papertrey Ink. It's really quite a subtle effect, but I rather like it.
Colour challenges are fun... and this is such a lovely combo, so why not join in with your CAS creation!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the subtle embossing and those dies - really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the v subtle texture you've added to the grey background Chrissy, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie