Wednesday 4 September 2019

Little Elf


Sometime ago I entered a challenge to make a Christmas card with an elf! I knew I had an image somewhere... just one... and eventually found it. However when looking for something else a short time afterwards I came across this little chap... in fact he has two brothers (from Hero Arts) plus a die to accompany him. I had no recollection of purchasing them, but was pleased to find them in my stash. So here he's coloured with Copics and mounted on dimensional pads.
We used to have a pop up elf, you pressed a button and one of those criss cross extending mechanisms made him shoot up and a voice said "Have you been good?" in a very American accent. It made me smile every time and once the decorations came out each year I would put it in the downstairs loo, so that any visitors could have  a chuckle too! Hence the sentiment I added here which I did on the computer as I didn't have a stamp!
He is kinda cute isn't he!
It's my DT card for Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
You could of course do an Anything Goes card... but if you have an elf we'd love to see him/her!

5 comments:

  1. cute card, I found my elf stamp after I had completed my card
    I like the white cardstock on the front of your card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol hes a QT! What a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background. This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sort of like the elf on a shelf, watching all the little boys and girls. Great sentiment and wonderful coloring, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie