Sunday 1 September 2019

Hello again

I don't know if anyone else does this, but if I have dug out a stamp or die that I haven't used for a while, I often use it a second or even a third time. So here is the Winnie & Walter HELLO die in evidence once more . This time complemented with a few other die cuts. The flowers from Alexandra Renke were coloured with Distress Inks and I just happened to have a piece of pink card which matched perfectly, which I layered and used for the hello.I was going to put the pink layer beneath the white ones but rather liked the boldness of it on top. There is a pink layer under the white in the word beautiful, which can be glimpsed from some angles.
This i loosely based on the sketch from Colours And Sketches. 
I used the bunch of flowers and the hello as the two overlapping elements.


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful -- so airy and light and yet also so bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! The combintation of dies is perfect! So CAS!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie