Tuesday 30 July 2019

Delightful Daisy


I was delighted to be invited to join in with the challenge at Addicted to CAS as Guest Designer and I couldn't resist making another daisy card. This is to say thank you for the invitation!
I made the panels by stamping an IO Cover the card stamp with Versamark and then adding a wash of watercolour in gradually deepening colours as I went down the image.
I cut out several of the flower images and layered them adding the complete leaves and petals to the bottom layer only.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted, het embossed in white. I had to extend the die cut for this to accommodate the length of the words. I simply cut from one end, went part way through, then turned the sentiment around and removed the die, repositioning it around the other end of the sentiment, and cut the rest of the way, making sure that the notches matched up.

4 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Chrissie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daisies are so charming, Chrissie! I love how you layered them, placed them on the panels, and chose a dark base for this card!
    Thank 'You' for being such a gracious Guest Designer for ATCAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery, and I'm so glad you created a 2nd card for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card, Chrissie. I love the woodgrain background for those stark white and wonderful daisies. Love the way the flower on the right is off the top edge of the panel. The grey cardbase is the perfect way to sho off those flowers. It has been wonderful to have you with us at ATCAS. Thank you for being Guest Designer for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..this is so amazing Chrissie! Love the woodgrain base for your flowers which pops out against black base! Wonderful Color combo! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS Daisy challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie