Thursday 4 July 2019

Christmas Sparkle


The challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas as ever is Anything Goes and this time with the option of adding Sparkle!

For this card I began with a metal stencil from Sweet Poppy and after taping it to my piece of card, I applied some Pearlescent White Embossing paste, also from Sweet Poppy.
After removing the stencil I sprinkled over some Glamour Dust Gold powder and allowed it to dry. I did toy with the idea of adding a sentiment but in the end opted to leave it as is. It is really twinkly and lots of individual flakes catch the light at different angles.
It does seem odd making Christmas cards at all times of the year, but when the festive season comes it's so good to have a ready supply of cards to send to friends and family. I can thoroughly recommend making Christmas cards ahead of time and Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge is a great place to display your creations.... so do join us!
N - No peeking

and

 O - Ornament

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful simple card Chrissie. I really must get round to starting mine or I won't have any to sell when I start selling Christmas items at the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card Chrissie, I have seen this stencil before and love it, just wish they were available in Australia! The gold shimmer is gorgeous against the black, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking and elegant Chrissie.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gold on the black. Beautiful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold ornaments on a black background is so elegant, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stunning! Love your idea to put the gold oraments on a black background, so striking! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - so elegant!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie