Saturday 15 November 2014

Leaping deer

This card follows the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

It's also for The Craft Concept Krafty Christmas
A couple of weeks ago I did some demoing in my local Hobbycraft store and the the manager gave me a stack of Docraft Christmas paper. I haven't used DP for a while but this is a great stack in shades of red, green and neutral tones and in fact this card matches the colour scheme I'm wearing today too!
The small snowflakes are the residue of a new Memory Box (I think) heart die, the tag is Avery Elle, the deer, Memory Box and the large snowflake Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I thought that I was going to be a little more pleased with this card as I was making it, but it just misses a little something somehow!
Never mind better luck next time!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have the deer just leaping off the tag across that beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Chrissie! Love the colours and that fun background paper! Love that little red bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH very pretty card! I love the red gingham and the tag is just perfect with the little reindeer! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully done, LOVE this, the gingham and snowflakes are lovely against each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Christmas card...I love your beautiful deer leaping across your card, so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pooh, Chrissie! I love your leaping deer!! Such cute details on this card of yours. Very lovely! Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie