Friday 28 November 2014

First Birthday

Here is another card for a little one. I think that this is such a sweet little jumbo. It's a digi whose origin I'm afraid I don't know!
I coloured him with Mirage Pens and mounted him on an Embossalicious embossed sheet of card.
The name was cut with a Cuttlebug set of alpha dies and coloured with the same pens as the image and then twinkled with Glamour Dust!
I love this name but always had to smile when the kids at school used to pronounce it Jovis!
It's another for the challenge at  CAS on Sunday - Children's card

11 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Love your cute elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image.... I'm not good at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops how did that happen? :-$ I meant to say I'm not good at Children's cards so thanks for the inspiration
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card...love that cute elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this such a cutie Chrissie,just love that sweet little ellie.Great card for a one year old ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Chrissie such a cute image!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cute elephant is from Squigglefly Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card ;)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome another great card for the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie