Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas goose

I bought this Little Claire stamp of a couple of geese at the NEC on Thursday; there's something really appealing about them. The stamp itself has a star as the focus of their attention but I thought I would add a star charm for them to gaze at instead.
It's simply coloured with Mirage Pens and accompanied by a little Pink Petticoat paper and a Hero Arts sentiment.
It's based on the sketch from CASe this sketch
This is also for the challenge at CAS on Sunday where using ribbon or  twine is required.

...and now to play with more of my goodies recently purchased!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, I love this card! I love how those geese are gazing at the star ornament. :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie