Monday 17 November 2014

Festive

What could be more festive than a pair of Christmas boxer shorts?
They are for the challenge at CASology
Here we have an image from Woodware coloured with Mirage pens then over stamped with a little holly sprig and adorned by a little Christmas bow stamp for good measure.
The Holly embossing folder is from Sizzix and the sentiment one was free with a magazine I believe.
I actually based it on the sketch from Fusion but the colours here are about as far removed as it could possibly be from the inspiration picture.
It was fun making this one!

10 comments:

  1. Can't help but smile at this card, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie this make me smile too...so cute image for manner and lovely texure too...adorable coloring and so festive...you made a sweet and fun card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh out loud! Fun card, Chrissie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so punny! Love it and your colouring! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie you had me burst out laughing when I saw this! Where on earth did you get this stamp from?!?!? Getting a bit worried where future lim challenges might go!!!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Now that's not only festive, it's F.U.N., Chrissie!! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Chrissie, you made me laugh with this card. :-) What a brilliant idea!
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...this is tooo fun!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now THAT is a funny card ... love it Chrissie! So glad to see you in the Fusion Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie