Saturday 2 November 2019

'Tis the season

Here is  my DT card for the CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

For this I dug out my Penny Black die which begins with the prompt words from the challenge. In fact there are a few fa la las  on the end of the die cut but I didn't think that the whole thing fitted so well into my SSS 'Bough of Holly', so I cut them off.
I added a little dry embossed panel of snow from Sheena Douglass ,behind the aperture and popped just the edges of the die cut onto the front panel so that it appears to float.
I have done quite well with making Christmas cards throughout the year this time and hopefully there won't be such a frantic scramble to make more at the last moment... fingers crossed.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Like softly falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and gold are always such a classy combination, gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!! Love the white and gold color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really clever card Chrissie - and I suspect perfect for batch making?
    I must try with one of my Christmas word dies. As always thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so elegant .... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant. Love the white on white with the touch of gold in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous cut out Chrissie! The gold sentiment is so elegant and I love the embossed snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I'd love to raid you stash of dies, you have so many wonderful ones! A really classy make. And as for a frantic scramble....yes, that's going to happen here, still no pile of cards made!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie