Tuesday 5 November 2019

I like this one more


Here I have some more pieces from the stencil monoprint which I made for the previous card. It seemed such a waste as there was quite a bit left. I simply cut two little squares and added a sentiment from Inkadinkadoo., topped by a triple stacked, foliage diecut from Sizzix. This time I took a deep charcoal for the backdrop.
I must say that when the challenge at CAS Stencil was created, initially, I was less than enthused, but with all the suggested techniques and ideas, for me stencilling has had a complete renaissance. Thank you ladies!

Just Us Girls - Thanks

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Chrissie. Glad you are enjoying the stencil challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stencil monoprint is so pretty, Chrissie! What better way to use your scraps, too! I love how you placed the squares and foliage to create this card...it's really beautiful and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely CAS card Chrissie. Love just the hint of colour on your stenciling. Thamks for sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inchies designed stenciled monoprint card, Chrissie. I totally agree, with all the inspiration by the DT and GD's using the awesome stenciling techniques...stenciling is becoming a favorite technique for me:-) TFS your 2nd card for our CAS Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS design Chrissie, it really pops agains the black base. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card too Chrissie. Isn't it amazing that a small leftover piece can make such an amazing card. I love the subtle design of the blue grid. Having it with a white die-cut leaf sprig and charcoal base is so striking. That little pop of blue makes such a huge difference. So happy you are enjoying our stenciling challenges, Chrissie. It's a real boost to our team to read your positive comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous design with a piece of your monoprint stenciling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Chrissie. It's always good to use up those leftover bits! Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie