Sunday 17 November 2019

Thank you!


I think it's rather nice if the sign of appreciation, in some way, matches the deed for which the recipient is being thanked.
The choir with which I have been singing for some 36 years, puts on concerts 3 or 4 times a year. At most of these concerts we have wine and soft drinks served in the interval... (often makes for a jolly second half) and the person who has been serving these drinks for many years, has decided that he needs a break. We are so grateful for all his hard work and this is the card I made to accompany our thanks!
I chose a burgundy backdrop and inlaid the die with plain white card and some of the deep red. We sang a concert of Mozart and Haydn last night, which was really enjoyable... I must say the wine in the interval was really welcome and its server much appreciated.

CASology - Appreciate

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Chrissie. I love how you've kept to a limited colour palette fan extra stlish make, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I meant STYLISH! Duh, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see a thank you card with a masculine touch (not so say that I don't enjoy my wine too!). Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab clean & modern feel of this design, Chrissie! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Chrissie. Love the colour and the inlaid die cut. Could you tell me the make of the die if possible please? I can see me getting alot of use out of that one.
    Thank you Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie