Tuesday 20 August 2019

Memory Box Challenge


I just found a new (to me) challenge called Outside the Box, which is part of Memory Box. As many of you know I love die cutting and Memory Box is one of my favourite companies, so I just had to have a go!
The challenge this time is Warm Colours
Monthlythemebadge
To make the card I simply cut the front panel with the solid butterfly die and cut the top layer of filigree butterflies from a separate piece of card. I coloured the backdrop with Distress Inks, applied with sponge daubers. The filigree butterflies were then inlaid into the gap and the sentiment from Altenew stamped beneath it! I think I may add a little pearl to each body.. I think it needs just a little something!

2 comments:

  1. Die Cut Boxes is unique and impressive way to look inside the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Individuals are changing to natural and common items. Where they need behind is the packaging. Kick the bucket cut boxes are a fantastic choice, however in some cases packaging box makers neglect to execute the correct bite the die cut boxes for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie