Monday, 4 October 2010

Another 50th Birthday card

Here is another card for the same recipient as in my previous posting, but from a mutual friend. She asked for a card with a celebratory glass of something on it, so I chose this super Stampin' Up champagne image.
The paper is from a Paper Cellar stack. Both the sentiment (which I made on the computer), and the image are mounted on some pearlised paper.
The ribbon is attached with a brad from a Papermania Brad making kit. You can punch and add a little of the DP to the brad to tie in with the colour scheme.
I hope that both the purchaser and the recipient will like it.
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Happy Hour

9 comments:

  1. Chrissie, what can I say..... I just love your cards

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and original card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, what a brilliant card and just perfect for my 'happy hour' theme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. 'Cheers', Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stunning and posh is that! Stamp is lovely and I'd say you've used it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very classy, love it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Birthday cards are wonderful! I think everyone will be well pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie, this card is fab. Really chic and elegant. Love your take on our Happy Hour theme. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Chrissie ! Your card is really elegant and very chic ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie