Tuesday 5 October 2010

Motor Madness

I love these shades of yellow!
I had decided to colour this car in yellow and grey/black, and began by colouring my first image with a much more vivid and stronger yellow than this, but I wasn't really pleased with it so I began again with a much softer, warmer shade.
The papers are from the Canon Scrapbook Site and Fred She Said.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I'm not really sure where I got the car image from. I have so many on my computer which I haven't labelled as to the source.
At My Time to Craft, the theme is Motor Madness, we'd love to see what you can come up with, but remember that there is the new rule that you can combine only 3 challenges.
My other two challenges are
Allsorts - Travel / Holidays
CCEE Stampers - Sketch
The Paper Players - Monochromatic

11 comments:

  1. You seem to be on a flow with your cards Chrissie. All so very different but just perfect in their own way. What talent.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous card Chrissie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple, perfect! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your style of cards

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card and great take on the theme...x

    Thanks for joining us for my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie

    I really like this one and agree on the colours. A really elegant feel to your card.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie
    Wonderful job combining these challenges to create this fabulous card.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool car and the colors are perfect for it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and great sketch, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS!!! How cool, especially when guy cards are such a challenge! Awesome take on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie