I used the sketch from CPS #155 which I rotated through 90 degrees.
It's just plain pearly paper which in places I reinforced with plain card. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and the smaller rectangle is printed with a French Script background stamp from Stampin' Up. So this is also for the embossing challenge from Sophisticats.
I searched all over the place for the pearlised paper and eventually resorted to lying on the floor with a torch looking under the bed, which is where I found the box of paper... Hurrah! There was so little space under there that I had to get a ruler to fish it out!
The image is from Unity Stamps, which I printed once in Stazon and then a second time, without re-inking, to get the shadow effect.
The clever part of this, is the way in which it looks as though the ribbon goes right across the card, which would probably make the slide impossible, but it's a cute method and you can see the video I watched here.
The birds' section is mounted on dimensional pads to give a little space for the ribbon behind it and as such qualifies for the challenge at Crafty Creations where the theme is 'Cut it out and pop it up!'
The sentiment on the slide is from Stampin' Up.
The bit I got wrong again today, was in not shortening the card slightly to allow for the knot in the ribbon at the side. I shall probably have to make a special envelope now to compensate!
You know how sometimes you're just pleased with a card you've made... well this is one of them!
I hope you like it too!