A friend asked to make a couple of cards and requested her friend's name with some flowers and sparkles on the front.
I made the name on my Silhouette from some thinnish card in Buttercup Sample font. With this particular font I only had to move the first letter a little closer to the second letter in order to weld the letters together, as it is such a flowing font.
The flowers are from Altenew; the secondary stamping with Stampin Up Baja Breeze ink, which matches the colour of card really well. Both the name and parts of the flowers were twinkled with Glamour Dust and a few tiny, tiny gems sprinkled over the flowers. She wanted the birthday greeting to be printed inside the card, so I used the same font for that.
As the flower heads are in one corner of the card I thought that I would include it in the challenge from AAA Cards
This card also has the image in one corner but as it isn't flowers I didn't think I would add it to the AAA challenge. This one is for the challenge at CASology where the prompt word is Ring.
Here I use a simple image from Winnie and Walter and a sentiment from DoCrafts. I stamped it in Stampin' Up Baked Brown Sugar and simply watercoloured the centre.
I noticed that one of the fabulous DT has used a tree ring for her card, but it's the first thing which came to my mind which I knew I had an image for!