Monday 24 June 2019

Daisy

At the end of the week my eldest grandchild will be 11 years old, about to leave Primary school and move on to Secondary school.  In September she will be starting at the Royal High School in Bath and she can hardly wait! We will be going to see her this weekend to help her celebrate!
For this card I made the name with my Silhouette and die cut a few daisies, I think the may be Memory Box but I'm not sure. I dry embossed the centre panel with a Cuttlebug folder, extending it a little to fit the width of my card. It's easy to emboss from both ends matching a symmetrical pattern like this.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. I twinkled the name and the centre of the daisies with a little Glamour Dust.
It's based on the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
I'm off now to buy her gift!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love the embossed layer along with the pair of daisies! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I Just love the embossed background and the the sweet flowers! What a fantastic card for your granddaughter! She's going to love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie