Sunday 5 October 2014

Lovely colours

When I saw the colours at CAS.. Colours and Sketches this week I really wanted to make a card using them. Here it is!
The colours were
and I decided to use the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to follow
I didn't have any Lost Lagoon ink so I used a pen in a similar shade.
The image is a digi by Beccy of Beccy's Place.
I made the tag with the twine on, by cutting a pierced fish tail pennant die from Dienamics, making a fish tail at each end of the cut. I also elongated the rectangular die-cut beneath it so that the proportions would be appropriate.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

4 comments:

  1. This image is simply adorable and I love the colors you chose for it. Super use of the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the sweet tag and the paper piercing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card would really cheer up a child! I like how you wrapped the twine around the banner. You did an excellent job with our colors from CAS - Colours and Sketches! Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, so lovely to meet you yesterday at Hobbycraft. Thanks for teaching me to leave ALL my stuff in the box and concentrate on ...less is more! Also the doublesided tape trick for words and alpha. I will be following your blog. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie