Monday 7 July 2014

The beach

I have a drawer full of images and sentiments that I have made digitally at one time or another and not used. I recently bought some new marker pens... a set called Mirage which were very inexpensive, but which I really like. There are 120 in the set, which leaves a few gaps in my opinion but nevertheless I'm really impressed with them. What I'm waffling on about is to say that I don't know the origin of this image... it was in my drawer and I just coloured it!  If anyone knows its origin, I'm sure you'll let me know!
The sentiment here was computer generated, using Jennifer Lynne font.
The Paper Players have a challenge entitled Let's Go to the beach, so this is for that!

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely and great for the men too! Wish I was as brave as you with all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. That lighthouse is fantastic and your use of white space really makes the card pop! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love how you framed it. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Chrissie! What a lovely atmospheric beach scene, and such delicate colouring. Really stands out in the white frame. Thanks for joining us as The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect male card - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, perfect charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...this is just so simple and stunning! LOVE the font too...went running to download it myself! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the lighthouse image and all the clean white space. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful and I love the CAS look of your card. The lighthouse is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous! Subtle colouring too, love this Chrissie :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie, this is gorgeous. I was just up in Northern Minnesota visiting lighthouses and this brought back memories of that visit :-) Beautifully colored image.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swoon - this is gorgeous! Congrats on your shout-out at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie