I went to the craft show at Newbury Racecourse on Saturday. It was quite bijou...not having been before I had nothing to compare it with, but there was an announcement over the PA apologising for the lack of exhibitors! Some internal problem apparently. Having said all that I did get some good things that I was pleased with.
This card was made with couple of the things... the flower stamp from Impression Obsession and the Cuttlebug embossing folder...which was A BARGAIN...it has a border folder included and cost the grand sum of £2!
The stem of this flower is really straight, but being a cling stamp I could bend it a little on the acrylic block. I coloured it with a variety of Distress inks and SU Marker pens and added a little spritz of water before stamping. In fact there was a trace of some Gelato colour in a crevice from a previous experiment, which was obviously activated by the water. I rather like the mix of colour it gave.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.
I noticed on my bloggy friend Vicki's blog, that there is a challenge called AAA cards where they have the focus of watercolours. I have been playing around with loads of different techniques, so this is another among many!