Friday 18 October 2013

Transparent

The challenge over at Addicted to CAS has the code word Transparent. 
I chose to do a card similar to one from the DT over there. MY window actually has some acetate in it and the cat is sitting behind the 'glass'! We used to have a little black cat called Bramble who would sit like this for hours looking out of the window!
The sentiment is from Tattered LAce dies, the window from Memory Box, I think the cat is from them too!
The brick embossing folder is from Sizzix.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chrissie! I love the subtle silhouette of the cat and the brick panel is fabulous!
    Thank you so much for your suggestion about linking my cards...I'm still learning so much about blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little cat peeking out through the window. I have some dies on order from Impression Obsession that look similar to your cat. I cant wait to use them. Your window is perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Chrissie I love your cat in the window! This is the second window card I have seen this morning. I think it is time to get my window die out!
    Hugs
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card Chrissie - love the little window scene you've created - perfect for our Transparent theme at ATCAS!
    Thank you so much for joining us - hope we will see you next time too!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this cat's silhouette is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie